- Javert committed suicide between the bridges of Pont Notre Dame and Pont au Change
- which are smack bang in the middle between Notre Dame cathedral and the Palais de Justice
- immediately after Valjean let him go free, unable to reconcile his internal conflict between what he always thought was right and this new experience of grace and forgiveness
- literally caught between God and the Law
HUGO YOU PHILOSOPHICAL FRENCH FUCK
It was nice knowing you friends (x)
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
That awkward moment when you’re really hyped up for a skit but then someone in the group really brings everyone down and just kills the vibe.
watch this whole thing please
jfc im laughing my ass off
WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS SCENE
OK, so this scene wasn’t originally scripted. RTD added it into the script based on Bernard Cribbins’ experience of the war.
Bernard Cribbins fought in World War Two
Bernard Cribbins never killed a man
And Bernard Cribbins is incredibly proud of that.
favourites challenge - [3/5] songs/albums/singers/bands Get Lucky - Daft Punk, Random Access Memories (2013)
"We’re up all night to the sun. We’re up all night to get some.
We’re up all night for good fun. We’re up all night to get lucky.”
Happy birthday, Harry James Potter! July 31, 1980